BURLINGAME, Calif., March 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- AeroCentury Corp. (NYSE Amex: ACY), an independent aircraft leasing company, released the following statement regarding recent market activity in the Company's stock:
In view of the unusual market activity in the stock of AeroCentury Corp (NYSE Amex: ACY), today, the New York Stock Exchange contacted the Company in accordance with the NYSE's usual practice. The Company has no comment to make, as it is the Company's policy to refrain from commenting in any way on unusual market activity.
AeroCentury is an aircraft operating lessor and finance company specializing in leasing regional aircraft and engines utilizing triple net leases. The Company's aircraft and engines are leased to regional airlines and commercial users worldwide.
SOURCE AeroCentury Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV