- Flamel received €3 million after achieving its first clinical milestone with Merck Serono for the development of an extended-release formulation of interferon beta 1-a.
- The Company announced receipt of a further €1 million payment following certain technical achievements requested by Merck Serono.
- Flamel and GSK are in negotiations for a new supply agreement for Coreg CR following the expiration of the old supply agreement on December 31, 2010; Flamel expects that these will be successful.
Flamel Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.