- Flamel received €3 million after achieving its first clinical milestone with Merck Serono for the development of an extended-release formulation of interferon beta 1-a.
- The Company announced receipt of a further €1 million payment following certain technical achievements requested by Merck Serono.
- Flamel and GSK are in negotiations for a new supply agreement for Coreg CR following the expiration of the old supply agreement on December 31, 2010; Flamel expects that these will be successful.
Flamel Technologies Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.