Nortech Systems Incorporated (Nasdaq: NSYS) announces a conference call to be held at 10:00 a.m. (CST) on Thurs., March 10, to discuss the company’s fourth quarter results, which will be released on March 9.
Anyone interested in participating in the conference can access the call by dialing 877-407-8033 from within the United States, or 201-689-8031 if calling internationally. An audio webcast and replay of this conference call can be accessed at the investor relations portion of Nortech Systems’ website at www.nortechsys.com or at www.investorcalendar.com. A podcast (MP3 download) will also be available. The telephone replay will be available through March 24, 2011, by dialing 877-660-6853 (from U.S.) or 201-612-7415 (International). To access the replay, the account number 286 and conference ID 368293 are both required.
Nortech Systems Incorporated (
www.nortechsys.com), based in Wayzata, Minn., is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and higher-level complete box build assemblies for a wide range of industries. Markets served include industrial equipment, aerospace/defense and medical. The company has manufacturing capabilities and operating partners in the U.S., Asia and Latin America. Nortech Systems, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol NSYS.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV