GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., March 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Steelcase Inc. (NYSE:SCS) will webcast a discussion of its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2011 financial results on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. EDT. Links to the webcast will be available at http://ir.steelcase.com and a replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the call concludes.
The news release detailing the financial results along with supplementary presentation slides will be issued the previous day, after the market closes. Links to these materials will be available at http://ir.steelcase.com subsequent to the release of earnings on March 23, 2011.
About Steelcase Inc.Steelcase Inc. helps create great experiences - wherever work happens. Our brands offer a comprehensive portfolio of workplace furnishings, products and services inspired by nearly 100 years of insight gained serving the world's leading organizations. We are globally accessible through a network of channels, including over 650 dealers. We design for social, economic and environmental sustainability. Steelcase is a global, publicly traded company leading our industry with fiscal 2010 revenue of $2.3 billion. The Steelcase Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4484
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Raj Mehan Investor Relations 616.247.2200 Media Contact: Laura VanSlyke Corporate Communications 616.247.2747
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV