4. Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) is a global direct-selling company developing and distributing anti-aging personal care products under its Nu Skin brand and nutritional supplements under its Pharmanex brands. The company operates across 50 markets worldwide.
Nu Skin recently raised its quarterly dividend by 8% to 13.50 cents per share. With its 11th consecutive annual dividend increase, the company has increased its dividend distribution by 6.8% every year during the past five years. With strong free cash flow per share of 2.15 times, the company has a strong dividend payout. Currently, Nu Skin has a dividend yield of 1.8%.
For 2011 first quarter, the company expects revenue in the range of $380-$390 million with earnings per share of 50 cents-53 cents. Additionally, increased dividend payout would commence from the first quarter of 2011.Of the 11 analysts covering the stock, 73% recommend a buy, while the remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 15.6% from current levels to $36 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV