6. Hasbro (HAS) engages in providing children's and family leisure time and entertainment products and services. The company's operations are divided in three segments -- U.S. and Canada, International and Entertainment and Licensing.
The company raised its latest quarterly dividend payment by 20% to 30 cents per share. With its eighth consecutive annual dividend hike, the company has raised its distribution by almost 14.7% every year over the past decade. The company currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%.
Hasbro has a strong line-up for 2011 and 2012, and is focusing on strategic broadcasting media association with Discovery, Universal Pictures, Electronic Arts, and Mediaset. Furthermore, its aggressive entry into emerging markets augurs well for investors. Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs estimates $300 million in incremental transformers revenue at a 30%-35% contribution margin.Among the 17 analysts covering the stock, 59% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 15.2% from current levels to $51.85 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV