6. Hasbro (HAS) engages in providing children's and family leisure time and entertainment products and services. The company's operations are divided in three segments -- U.S. and Canada, International and Entertainment and Licensing.
The company raised its latest quarterly dividend payment by 20% to 30 cents per share. With its eighth consecutive annual dividend hike, the company has raised its distribution by almost 14.7% every year over the past decade. The company currently has a dividend yield of 2.7%.
Hasbro has a strong line-up for 2011 and 2012, and is focusing on strategic broadcasting media association with Discovery, Universal Pictures, Electronic Arts, and Mediaset. Furthermore, its aggressive entry into emerging markets augurs well for investors. Meanwhile, Goldman Sachs estimates $300 million in incremental transformers revenue at a 30%-35% contribution margin.Among the 17 analysts covering the stock, 59% recommend a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 15.2% from current levels to $51.85 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV