7. J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT - Get Report) is a holding company engaged in providing a range of transportation services across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The company's business is divided into four main segments: Intermodal (JBI), Dedicated contract services (DCS), Full-load dry-van (JBT), and Integrated capacity solutions (ICS).
In its latest quarterly dividend, the company raised its dividend by 8.33% to 13 cents per share. With its eighth consecutive annual dividend increase, the company has raised its distributions by almost 14.9% every year during the past five years. Currently, J.B. Hunt has a dividend yield of 1.3%.
For the period September-December 2010, the company beat analysts' estimates and increased its profit to $57.9 million, or 46 cents per share, as compared to $41.7 million, or 32 cents per share in the year ago quarter.Of the 28 analysts covering the stock, 71% recommend a buy, while the remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 13.5% from current levels to $46.7 over the next 12 months.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts