8. Partner Communications (PTNR) is an Israel-based mobile network operator with products and services operating under the orange brand. The company's global system for mobile communications (GSM) services covers almost 98% of the Israeli population.
For 2010, the company paid dividends of $344 million overall. Currently, Partner has a dividend yield of 8.8%. The company's board of directors recently approved a cash dividend distribution of 54 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter leading to a total payment of $85 million. The dividend, payable on March 28, 2011, will be paid to shareholders as of record March 16, 2011.
The company has reaffirmed its existing dividend policy for 2011 and targets a minimum 80% dividend payout ratio of annual net income. Meanwhile, as per the amendment to the Telecommunications Law effective Feb. 1, 2011, restrictions on subscriber exit fines is likely to increase the churn rate of post-paid subscribers.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 40% recommend a buy, while 40% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 12.9% from current levels to $20.7 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV