8. Partner Communications (PTNR) is an Israel-based mobile network operator with products and services operating under the orange brand. The company's global system for mobile communications (GSM) services covers almost 98% of the Israeli population.
For 2010, the company paid dividends of $344 million overall. Currently, Partner has a dividend yield of 8.8%. The company's board of directors recently approved a cash dividend distribution of 54 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter leading to a total payment of $85 million. The dividend, payable on March 28, 2011, will be paid to shareholders as of record March 16, 2011.
The company has reaffirmed its existing dividend policy for 2011 and targets a minimum 80% dividend payout ratio of annual net income. Meanwhile, as per the amendment to the Telecommunications Law effective Feb. 1, 2011, restrictions on subscriber exit fines is likely to increase the churn rate of post-paid subscribers.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 40% recommend a buy, while 40% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 12.9% from current levels to $20.7 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV