9. Avon Products (AVP) is a global manufacturer and marketer of beauty and related products with operations divided into three product segments: Beauty, Fashion, and Home. The company sells its products to consumers through direct-selling channels spread across six regions worldwide.
Avon recently raised its quarterly dividend by 4.5% to 23 cents per share. With its 22nd consecutive annual dividend increase, the company has raised its distribution by almost 9.1% every year over the past decade. Meanwhile, the company's dividend to free cash flow ratio stands at 49%, beating peers like The Estee Lauder (EL) and L'Oreal 30% and 40%, respectively. Avon currently has a dividend yield of 3.2%.
Avon expects profit margins to rise to 14% from 12% recorded in 2010. The company has a P/E ratio of 16, which is below the consumer non-durables industry average P/E of 20.7 of and S&P 500's P/E of around 23.Of the 19 analysts covering the stock, 32% recommend a buy, while 47% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain almost 12.7% from current levels to $31 over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV