NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Philip Morris International (PM) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $113 billion market cap, tobacco company grew to $1.8 billion, a 15.1% increase over the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 14 U.S. common stocks for March 2, 2011. In total, six stocks were upgraded and eight stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, Philip Morris International reported $7 billion in revenue, an increase of 4.8% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Philip Morris International: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$789 million market cap, gold miner, Golden Star Resources Ltd (GSS) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Golden Star Resources Ltd reported a net loss of $18.0 million compared to a profit of $19.6 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue shrank by 10.1% to $105 million. Learn more about Golden Star Resources Ltd: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV