ANDOVER, Mass., March 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MEMSIC, Inc. (Nasdaq:MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, announced today that the company will present at the Rodman & Renshaw Annual China Investment Conference scheduled for March 7-8 th at Le Royal Meridien Shangahi in Shanghai, China.
Chairman, President and CEO Yang Zhao will present on Tuesday, March 8 at 12:20 PM in Ballroom III. MEMSIC will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors on March 8, 2011. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers at Rodman & Renshaw or MEMSIC's investor relations representative at Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MEMSIC, Inc.MEMSIC, Inc., headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, provides advanced semiconductor sensor and system solutions based on integrated micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) technology and mixed signal circuit design. MEMSIC's unique and proprietary approach combines leading edge sensor technologies, such as magnetic sensors and accelerometers, with mixed signal processing circuitry to produce reliable, high quality, cost effective solutions for automotive, consumer and industrial markets. The company shares are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (Nasdaq:MEMS).
CONTACT: Company Contact: Patricia Niu MEMSIC, Inc. Chief Financial Officer 978-738-0900 Investor Contact: Harriet Fried / Jody Burfening Lippert Heilshorn & Associates (212) 838-3777 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV