BLUE BELL, Pa., March 3, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UniTek Global Services, Inc. ("UniTek" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:UNTK), a premier provider of permanently outsourced infrastructure services to the wireless and wireline telecommunications, broadband cable and satellite television industries, today announced that Chief Executive Officer C. Scott Hisey will present at the Roth 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 14 th at 2:30 p.m. Pacific time. The conference is being held at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, California.
Investors attending the conference who wish to schedule a one-on-one meeting at the conference with UniTek's CEO C. Scott Hisey and CFO Ron Lejman may do so by contacting email@example.com, or Lee Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-481-2050.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available by visiting the Company's investor relations website: http://ir.unitekglobalservices.com . The webcast archive will be available for 90 days.About UniTek Global Services: UniTek Global Services is a provider of engineering, construction management and installation fulfillment services to companies specializing in the telecommunications, broadband cable, wireless and satellite industries. UniTek has created a scalable operating platform, enabling each UniTek subsidiary to deliver quality services to its Fortune 200 customers. UniTek, based in Blue Bell, PA, utilizes a diverse workforce of over 5,200 deployed in over 102 locations in the United States and Canada. www.unitekgs.com
CONTACT: The Piacente Group, Inc. | Investor Relations Brandi Floberg | Lee Roth (212) 481-2050 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV