PRIMEDIA Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results
PRIMEDIA Inc. ( NYSE: PRM), a leading provider of online, print and mobile platforms that provide renters and new home buyers with the information and tools they need to find the ideal place to live, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2010.
Fourth Quarter Highlights
- Total revenue of $55.8 million, a $5.4 million decrease compared to fourth quarter 2009.
- Apartments revenue of $46.7 million, a $3.8 million decrease compared to fourth quarter 2009.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $19.3 million, a $2.0 million increase compared to fourth quarter 2009.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 34.5% from 28.2% for fourth quarter 2009.
- Income from continuing operations decreased $1.4 million to $6.0 million, or $0.13 per common share.
- Net income of $6.3 million, or $0.14 per common share.
Full Year Highlights
- Total revenue of $232.2 million, a $25.7 million decrease compared to 2009.
- Apartments revenue of $193.5 million, a $12.6 million decrease compared to 2009.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $68.8 million, a $9.4 million increase compared to 2009.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 29.6% from 23.0% for 2009.
- Income from continuing operations increased $15.1 million to $19.6 million, or $0.44 per common share.
- Net income of $18.3 million, or $0.41 per common share.
- Repurchased $14.4 million in long-term debt, resulting in a net gain of $1.4 million.
Adjusted EBITDA is a non-GAAP financial measure that is described and reconciled to the corresponding GAAP measure in the accompanying Financial Tables.“During the fourth quarter of 2010, we continued to focus on growing our consumer audience by strengthening our online and mobile offerings, maximizing the leads we provide to our advertiser clients, growing our client count and streamlining our cost structure,” said Charles Stubbs, president and CEO of PRIMEDIA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV