PORTERVILLE, Calif., March 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of the Sierra is pleased to announce Sarah Scott as Senior Vice President, Risk Manager. Sarah has over 10 years of experience in the banking industry, with positions including Vice President, Compliance Officer, Community Reinvestment Act Officer, and Bank Secrecy Act Officer. Prior to entering the banking industry, Sarah worked as a staff attorney and attorney advisor for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Social Security Administration and U.S. Department of Labor and as a staff advisor for the Eleventh District Court of Appeals. Sarah is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and her extensive education includes a M.A. and B.A. in English, J.D., M.B.A., all from the University of Akron.
"Risk Management is rising in importance in the overall managerial process particularly in the banking arena. Sarah Scott has impeccable credentials and a highly successful career history in the Risk Management process and we are fortunate to have her as part of the team at Bank of the Sierra," stated Jim Holly, President and Chief Executive Officer.
About Bank of the Sierra
With over $1.3 billion in assets and strong performance ratios, Bank of the Sierra is the largest independently owned community bank headquartered in Southern San Joaquin Valley's Heartland. The bank serves 15 different communities with 25 branches, two Ag Centers and one SBA Center. For more information visit the website at www.bankofthesierra.com or call (888) 454-BANK.SOURCE Bank of the Sierra
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV