Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2010
- Net income of $16.4 million
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.44
Results for the Full-Year of 2010
- Net income of $48.0 million
- Diluted earnings per share of $1.51
OMAHA, Neb., March 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) announced today its financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2010. Net income attributable to Green Plains for the full year of 2010 was $48.0 million, or $1.51 per diluted share, compared to $19.8 million or $0.79 per diluted share in 2009. Revenues were $2.1 billion for the year ended December 31, 2010, compared to $1.3 billion in 2009.For the fourth quarter of 2010, net income attributable to Green Plains was $16.4 million, or $0.44 per diluted share, compared to $23.1 million, or $0.91 per diluted share, for the same period of 2009. Revenues were $756.8 million for the fourth quarter of 2010 compared to $436.7 million for the same period of 2009. Weighted average shares outstanding for diluted earnings per share purposes for the fourth quarter and full-year of 2010 reflect additional shares outstanding under the as-if-converted method of accounting for the $90 million convertible debt issued in the fourth quarter of 2010. "We completed 2010 with a strong fourth quarter. Systematic improvements to our production processes combined with immediate benefits realized from the execution of our growth strategy produced excellent financial results," said Todd Becker, President and Chief Executive Officer. "We generated substantial growth in profitability in 2010 compared with 2009, with an increase in income before tax of more than 200 percent. We are focused on continuing to profitably grow each of our businesses in the future," Becker added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV