Whole Foods MarketÂ® Helps Shoppers 'Be Good To Your Whole Baby'
AUSTIN, Texas, March 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- As part of its "Be Good to Your Whole Body" campaign in Whole Body™ departments, Whole Foods Market focuses on "Be Good to Your Whole Baby" during March with a "The First Yum" baby photo contest, educational podcasts, in-store lectures and a brochure offering lifestyle tips and ideas for choosing natural alternatives to support a healthy start for families.
Whole Foods Market is launching a national search and contest for "The First Yum" baby photos. From March 2 through 16, parents can upload pictures of their little ones via Facebook enjoying their favorite first foods for a chance to win the grand prize, a $500 Whole Foods Market gift card and a Canon EOS Rebel T1i camera. Other prizes include five first prize "Be Good to Your Whole Baby" gift baskets and 10 second prize $25 Whole Foods Market gift cards.
Parents can enter the contest by visiting www.wholefoodsmarket.com/thefirstyum for rules and instructions for submitting photos. Pictures must be uploaded to Facebook by March 16. Whole Foods Market judges will choose winning photos based on quality, personality and how effectively they illustrate the "The First Yum" theme. From March 18 – 25, Facebook fans will be able to vote on 16 finalists to help choose the winner. Babies must be 12 months old or younger for consideration. Winners will be announced by March 28, 2011.Throughout March, in-store lectures by Whole Body experts will provide shoppers with ideas and tips for a baby's healthy start, from conception through baby's first year and beyond. Topics include prenatal top priorities, concerns for breastfeeding moms, options for natural baby care and top 10 "first food" facts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV