Key Highlights Include:
- Record Revenue of $8.6 Million in Fiscal Year 2010 Represents a 71 Percent Increase Year-Over-Year
- Fourth Quarter 2010 Revenue Increased to $2.9 Million, an 89 Percent Increase From the Prior Year
- Recurring Hosting and Support Revenue Increased 142 Percent for Fiscal 2010 Year-Over-Year
- Sales From RoninCast ® Software Licenses Increased 96 Percent for Fiscal 2010 Year-Over-Year
- Gross Margin Dollars Increased 180 Percent for Fiscal 2010 Year-Over-Year
- Fourth Quarter 2010 Lowest Quarterly Cash Burn of $1.1 Million Since Initial Public Offering in November 2006
MINNEAPOLIS, March 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNIN), a leader in digital signage solutions, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2010.
Fourth Quarter ResultsWireless Ronin reported revenue of $2.9 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010, an 89 percent increase from $1.5 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009. As of December 31, 2010, the Company had received purchase orders totaling approximately $1.1 million for which it had not recognized revenue. The increase in revenue for the fourth quarter of 2010 over the prior year resulted primarily from orders received from Chrysler for its Branded Tower program for 200 of its dealers. The Company reported a fourth quarter net loss of $1.7 million, or $0.09 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $2.2 million, or $0.13 per basic and diluted share, one year ago. The improvement in the year-over-year net loss resulted from significant gross margin dollar improvement. Fourth quarter 2010 results also included costs of approximately $0.4 million, or $0.02 per basic and diluted share, of non-cash stock compensation expense compared to approximately $0.2 million, or $0.01 per basic and diluted share, in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV