WCA Waste Corporation Announces Results For The Quarter And Year Ended December 31, 2010
- Revenue for the fourth quarter increased 24.6% over the fourth quarter of 2009
- Operating income increased 41.4% over the fourth quarter of 2009
- Completed four tuck-in acquisitions during 2010
- Interest rate swap expired on November 1, 2010, which will improve annual cash flow by $6.7 million based on 2010 results
HOUSTON, March 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA) announced today financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2010.
For the fourth quarter of 2010:
- Revenue was $57.6 million, up 24.6% from $46.2 million in the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Operating income was $5.4 million compared to $3.8 million in the same quarter of 2009.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.03 per share while adjusted net loss available to common stockholders was $0.02 per share. This compares to a net loss of $0.14 per share and $0.10 per share, respectively, for the same quarter in 2009.
For the year of 2010:
- Revenue was $229.5 million, up 18.2% from $194.1 million for the year ended December 31, 2009.
- Operating income was $23.3 million.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.13 per share compared to a net loss of $0.21 in 2009. Adjusted net loss available to common stockholders was $0.10 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV