Mines Management, Inc. (“Mines Management” or the “Company”) (NYSE Amex:MGN)(TSX:MGT) is pleased to announce that it intends to offer shares of its common stock pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Mines Management intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for (i) the advancement of the permitting process for its Montanore Project and the commencement of the Company’s planned delineation drilling program, which will include advancement of the adit, establishment of drilling stations and commencement of exploratory drilling and (ii) for general corporate purposes, including possible acquisition and exploration of new mining properties.
Roth Capital Partners, LLC is acting as sole manager for the offering.
The offering is being made by way of a shelf registration statement, which was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on October 27, 2009, a base shelf prospectus and a preliminary prospectus supplement, each of which has been filed with the SEC. Before you invest, you should read the preliminary prospectus supplement and the base shelf prospectus in that registration statement and other documents that Mines Management has filed or will file with the SEC for more complete information about Mines Management and the offering. Electronic copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement incorporating the base shelf prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by either contacting the underwriter (as set forth below) or by accessing the SEC website, www.sec.gov.
|Roth Capital Partners, LLC|
|Attn: Syndicate Department|
|24 Corporate Plaza|
|Newport Beach, CA 92660|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV