February Retail Sales: Live Blog
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- February retail sales may provide insight into how consumers will react to an increase in prices due to higher sourcing costs this spring.
This will mark the first month the teen triumvirate -- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF), American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) and Aeropostale (ARO) -- will cease reporting monthly sales results, instead opting to release the figure on a quarterly basis.
Overall, the International Council of Shopping Centers expects February sales to rise between 2.5% and 3%.--Written by Jeanine Poggi in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jeanine Poggi. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/jpoggi. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV