- Social media marketing appears to be hitting its stride, with 63% of schools planning to increase their spending, and 28% maintaining their spending in this space.
- For-profit higher education marketers report success with certain phone inquiry solutions; among those for-profit schools that are using hot transfer phone call solutions, 87% are planning to increase (56%) or maintain (31%) their spending, with just 12% reporting a decrease.
- The majority of inquiries (66%) are generated by 3rd party vendors, with the remaining 33% coming from self-generated sources. With more than two-thirds of respondents (69%) reporting that they plan to increase their investment in self-generated inquiries during the next year, this ratio may be set to change in 2011.
2011 Education Marketing Benchmarking Survey Shows For-Profit Schools Increasing Marketing Budgets Despite Regulatory And Compliance Concerns
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.