Among the earnings stories for Wednesday, March 2, from The Associated Press:
â¿¿ Shares of McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants Inc. plunged after the seafood restaurant operator reported a bigger fourth-quarter loss due to higher costs.
â¿¿ Accretive Health Inc., which helps hospital systems manage their revenue cycles, said Wednesday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled on higher services revenue.
â¿¿ Joy Global Inc. said its fiscal first quarter net income jumped 34 percent on improved sales of mining equipment driven by higher production of coal and steel.â¿¿ Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc. said Wednesday its fourth-quarter loss widened as research and development and other costs rose due to late-stage clinical testing for its top drug candidate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV