PEABODY, Mass., March 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BK Medical, a wholly owned subsidiary of Analogic Corporation (Nasdaq:ALOG), introduces its new Flex Focus™ 700 ultrasound system and BK Power Pack with dedicated interventional radiology capabilities. The Flex Focus 700 and the BK Power Pack will be demonstrated at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), March 3-7, 2011, in booth #632.
The Flex Focus 700 is a premium performance ultrasound system designed for interventional radiology, internal medicine, and general imaging. The system has been very well received since its initial introduction for surgery, where BK Medical is a global leader. The new BK Power Pack is a full back-up power solution for the Flex Focus family of ultrasound systems that ensures plug-free imaging for up to four hours, allowing improvements to workflow and potential reductions in patient wait times. The Flex Focus 700 is the latest in the award-winning Flex Focus family series of innovative ultrasound systems, which includes the Flex Focus 200, the Flex Focus 400, and the newly released Flex Focus 400 Anesthesia.
"It is critical that interventional radiologists have access to the latest technology and the most advanced imaging modalities for their practices," said Michael Brock, president of BK Medical. "The new Flex Focus 700 ultrasound system, with dedicated IR capabilities, enables clinicians to deliver state-of-the art imaging to their patients with confidence. The system is extremely mobile, with an intuitive user interface that enables physicians to customize the settings to address specific clinical imaging needs."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV