OAK HARBOR, Wash., March 2, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Washington Banking Company (Nasdaq:WBCO), the holding company for Whidbey Island Bank, today announced that Jack Wagner, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to participate in the Washington Banks Panel at the Sandler O'Neill & Partners West Coast Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, March 8, at 2:35 p.m. Pacific Time. Mr. Wagner and Mr. Bryan McDonald, EVP & Chief Operating Officer, will be available during the conference for one-on-one meetings.
The conference is scheduled for March 7-9 at the Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey, California. The panel discussion will be available in its entirety, both live and via 30-day replay at www.sandleroneill.com .
ABOUT WASHINGTON BANKING COMPANYWashington Banking Company is a bank holding company based in Oak Harbor, Washington, that operates Whidbey Island Bank, a state-chartered full-service commercial bank. Founded in 1961, Whidbey Island Bank provides various deposit, loan and investment services to meet customers' financial needs. Whidbey Island Bank operates 30 full-service branches located in six counties in Northwestern Washington. In June 2009, Washington Banking was added to the Russell 2000 Index, a subset of the Russell 3000 Index. Both indices are widely used by professional money managers as benchmarks for investment strategies. www.wibank.com
CONTACT: Jack Wagner - President & CEO 360.679.3121
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV