To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Sourcefire (FIRE): "Cyber security, we're all over it. I think you should own it."Kubota (KUB): "I have nothing against it, but you're going up against Caterpillar (CAT) and that's a tough battle." North American Palladium (PAL): "I don't have a great knowledge about that business, but I think that one is a winner." McDermott International (MDR): "People are drilling again in the Gulf of Mexico and I'm all for it." Cummins (CMI): "It's been trading erratically, but the truck bull market lives and this one is going to $110." Oclaro (OCLR): "Do I like it as much as JDS Uniphase (JDSU)? No, but I do like this one. It's a winner." Charter Communications (CHTR): "This stock is at a 52-week high, so at this point I have to say "don't buy." Standard Pacific (SPF): "This one is OK here. Each quarter is getting progressively better. I think SPF is good." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV