Biotech Calendar: Key Dates for March
BOSTON, Mass. (TheStreet) -- A calendar of important, potentially stock-moving biotech events for March:
Cowen & Co. Annual Healthcare Conference
National Comprehensive Cancer Network Annual Meeting (NCCN)
Human Genome Sciences (HGSI): FDA drug approval decision date for Benlysta in lupus.
Dendreon (DNDN): FDA approval decision for expansion of Provenge manufacturing capacity at New Jersey facility.
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) annual meeting. March 24-27:
American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) meeting. March 26:
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): FDA drug approval decision date for Yervoy in melanoma. March 30 - April 3:
European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) annual meeting. Other potential biotech events in March: Cell Therapeutics (CTIC): Outcome of FDA appeal meeting for pixantrone in aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma A.P. Pharma (APPA): Meeting with FDA to discuss requirements for resubmission of APF530 for chemotherapy-induced nausea following last year's rejection letter. Achillion Pharmaceuticals: (ACHN) Top-line results from 28-day, phase IIa study of hepatitis C drug ACH-1625. Celgene (CELG): Top-line results from phase II study of amrubicin in small-cell lung cancer. Corcept Therapeutics: (CORT) FDA approval filing for Corlux in Cushing's syndrome. --Written by Adam Feuerstein in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Adam Feuerstein. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/adamfeuerstein. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV