Additionally, Chi-X Japan added two new trading participants during the month, bringing the total number to 14.
About Chi-X ® Japan
Chi-X Japan is a fully displayed limit order book that is fungible for settlement purposes via JSCC. Chi-X Japan is focused on providing investors with more efficient markets by offering innovative pricing models, advanced order types, risk management tools and colocation services, and by employing a low-latency, open FIX-based architecture. Chi-X Japan aims to attract new international investors, in turn increasing overall Japanese market volumes, reducing transaction costs and improving investment performance.
About Chi-X ® GlobalChi-X Global is driven to be an industry leader in operating trading venues and generating innovative products and services for the benefit of the financial markets and the global trading community. The company believes that competition from technology-driven markets increases overall market volumes and improves investor performance, providing benefits to all participants. Chi-X Global is a subsidiary of electronic trading pioneer Instinet Incorporated, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nomura Holdings, Inc. Chi-X Global operates Chi-X Canada, Chi-X Japan, Chi-East (a 50:50 joint venture with the Singapore Exchange) and the Chi-Tech technology services unit. Chi-X Australia has received in-principle government approval and, pending full approval, plans to begin operations later this year. ©2010, Chi-X Global Inc. All rights reserved. CHI-X and INSTINET are registered trademarks in jurisdictions around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV