Chi-X Japan Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of alternative trading venue operator Chi-X Global Inc., today announced that turnover, trades and shares traded on its platform in February again reached record levels. In addition, Chi-X Japan set a new one-day trading record on 23 February, with ¥24.1 billion in turnover.
|Chi-X Japan Trading Highlights|
|February 2011||January 2011||2H 2010|
|Turnover (JPY)||282 billion||212 billion||179 billion|
|Shares Traded||441 million||367 million||350 million|
|Nikkei 225 Market share*||1.16%||1.00%||0.17%|
* Note: Market share calculated as Chi-X Japan’s percentage of Tokyo Stock Exchange auction market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV