BELLEVUE, Wash., March 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiant Logistics, Inc. (OTCQB: RLGT), a domestic and international freight forwarding and logistics services company, today announced that Bohn Crain, the company's founder and chief executive officer has been invited to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 23rd Annual OC Growth Stock Conference to be held at The Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, Calif., on March 13-16, 2011. Mr. Crain will be presenting Wednesday, March 16, at 12:30 p.m. (PT) with one-on-one meetings held throughout the conference to discuss the Company's strategy for continued double-digit growth.
Radiant announced results for its second fiscal quarter and six months ended December 31, 2010 on February 14, 2011, posting adjusted EBITDA of $1,672,000 for the quarter ended December 31, 2010, a 63 percent improvement over the quarter ended December 31, 2009 and adjusted EBITDA of $3,381,000 for the six months ended December 31, 2010, up 93 percent compared to six months ended December 31, 2009. As part of this same announcement, Radiant also provided upward guidance from $5,000,000 to $5,500,000 in adjusted EBITDA for its fiscal year ending June 30, 2011.
The Radiant presentation will be available for the public to access via the Investor Relations section of the Radiant corporate Website, www.radiantdelivers.com, or at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/roth24/rlgt/, where it will be archived for 90 days.
This three-day event will feature more than 1,000 buy-side investors and more than 400 company presentations across seven designated tracks from a diverse selection of both domestic and international companies engaged in eight growth sectors, including healthcare, technology services, energy, industrials, software, media, consumer and retail.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV