HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 1, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. (Nasdaq:MHLD) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2011 to shareholders of record as of April 1, 2011.
About Maiden Holdings, Ltd.
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through our subsidiaries which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, we are focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services, to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of September 30, 2010, the Company had $2.8 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $758 million. MHLD-GThe Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
CONTACT: Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Ellen Taylor 856.359.2573 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV