FORT WORTH, Texas, March 1, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. (Nasdaq:HALL) announced today that Mark E. Schwarz, Executive Chairman, and Mark J. Morrison, Chief Executive Officer and President, will make a presentation at the Raymond James 32 nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference located at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, 4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, Florida on Monday, March 7, 2011, at 9:50 a.m. EST. The presentation materials will be available on Hallmark's website at www.hallmarkgrp.com on and after the date of the presentation.
Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. is an insurance holding company which, through its subsidiaries, engages in the sale of property/casualty insurance products to businesses and individuals. Hallmark's business involves marketing, distributing, underwriting and servicing commercial insurance, personal insurance and general aviation insurance, as well as providing other insurance related services. The Company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and its common stock is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol "HALL."
The Hallmark Financial Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4395
CONTACT: Mark J. Morrison, President and Chief Executive Officer 817.348.1600 www.hallmarkgrp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV