Additional Comcast community highlights from 2010 include:
- Employees donated $228,000 through the United Way Employee Giving Campaign.
- 58 high school seniors received college scholarships through the Comcast Leaders & Achievers scholarship program. Since 2004, 461 students in Colorado have benefited from these scholarships totaling a $521,000 investment.
- 3,800 volunteers participated in Comcast Cares Day on April 24, 2010. Volunteers devoted 22,800 hours of service to community organizations across Colorado.
- Comcast is in the second year of the Comcast Digital Connectors program, an intensive 9-month computer literacy/leadership program for young people.
- Comcast Colorado was recognized as Outstanding Large Corporation of the Year by National Philanthropy Day in Colorado and received the Colorado Nonprofit Association Inaugural Excellence in Media Award.
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) (
is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information
and communications products and services. Comcast is principally
involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in
the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news,
sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal.
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet
and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is
the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates
entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast
networks, local television station groups, television production
operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV