NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following 10 global pharmaceutical stocks will likely benefit from an expected 5%-7% growth in global pharmaceutical markets in 2011 to $880 billion, according to IMS Health.
Analysts expect these 10 stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on the upside implied from their respective 12-month price targets. These stocks have an upside potential of 28%-70% with a mean upside value of around 40% and average buy ratings of 69%.
In comparison, pharma giants Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), Pfizer (PFE), Merck (MRK), Abbott Laboratories (ABT), Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY) and Eli Lilly (LLY) have upsides of 3%-18%, according to analysts' estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV