Interactive Data To Report Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2010 Results On March 3
Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE:IDC), a leading provider of financial market data, analytics and related solutions, today announced that the Company will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results after the market closes on Thursday, March 3, 2011.
Current and prospective debt holders and analysts are invited to access prepared conference call comments regarding the Company’s fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. ET. The dial-in number for the conference call is (706) 679-8825 and the related access code is 46544010. For those who cannot listen to this broadcast, a replay of the call will be available from March 4 at 12:00 p.m. until Friday, March 11, 2011 at 12:00 p.m., and it can be accessed by dialing (706) 645-9291 or (800) 642-1687, using access code 46544010.
About Interactive Data Corporation
Interactive Data Corporation is a trusted leader in financial information. Thousands of financial institutions and active traders, as well as hundreds of software and service providers, subscribe to our fixed income evaluations, reference data, real-time market data, trading infrastructure services, fixed income analytics, desktop solutions and web-based solutions. Interactive Data's offerings support clients around the world with mission-critical functions, including portfolio valuation, regulatory compliance, risk management, electronic trading and wealth management. Interactive Data is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts and has over 2,400 employees in offices worldwide.For more information, please visit www.interactivedata.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV