BROOKINGS, S.D., March 1, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics Inc. (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., today released "Digital Billboard Content Guidelines," a free content creation guide offering tips and techniques for best design practices when creating content for digital billboards.
"When an outdoor company purchases a digital billboard, they should utilize its full capabilities," said Gina Peterson, Daktronics commercial creative services manager. "Effective digital billboard content is absolutely critical for outdoor advertising companies to realize occupancy rates they expect. We want our outdoor companies to benefit from our more than 40 years of experience in LED technology and more than 20 years as professional digital artists."
The guide, previously only available to Daktronics' customers, reveals several best design practice topics as they relate to digital outdoor displays and/or digital billboards, such as:
- Defining composition and layout as they relate to hierarchy of communication
- Typography readability and the effective use of an advertising campaign
- Color and tonal contrast tips and techniques
- Examples of dynamic content
- "Creating Display Content That Sells: Digital Message Display Techniques"
- "Creating Digital Reader Board Content That Sells: For Quick Service Restaurants"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV