- The Company entered into conversion agreements with two debt holders for the purpose of converting an aggregate of $300,638.73 USD in current liabilities into units of the Company's common shares at $0.20 USD per unit. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months;
- The Company entered into a new loan agreement with an investor for $450,000 USD. The loan will carry an annual interest rate of 15% and is due on demand;
- The Company entered into subscription agreements with two investors for the sale of 2,250,000 units at $0.20 USD per unit for aggregate proceeds of $450,000 USD. Each unit will consist of one share of the Company's common stock and one warrant to acquire an additional share of the Company's common stock exercisable at $0.30 USD for a period of 24 months.
Intelimax Completes Financing For The Development And Marketing Of Its New Gaming Platform
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.