Malaga Financial Corporation Announces Share Repurchases Under Its Stock Repurchase Program
Malaga Financial Corporation (OTCBB:MLGF) today reported that, through February 28, 2011, it had repurchased 11,859 shares of its Common Stock for a total of $209,481.27.
The stock repurchase program commenced in January 2011. Malaga’s Board of Directors adopted the program because of the limited trading in Malaga Common Stock, which can result in a substantial disparity between the bid and ask prices of Malaga Common Stock. This, in turn, can make it difficult for Malaga shareholders to sell their Common Stock in the market, particularly without disruption to the market price or for the full value of their shares.
The program permits Malaga to spend an additional $578,000 to repurchase
shares from its shareholders. Shareholders wishing further information
about the program should contact Alison Warren, Administrative Officer
of Malaga, at (310) 375-9000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV