NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
"Pep Boys -- Manny, Moe & Jack" fell 10.1 percent to $12.53.
Dex One Corp. fell 8.2 percent to $5.27.
Swift Energy Co. fell 7.1 percent to $42.95.Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $13.00. Calix Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $17.79. A.H. Belo Corp. fell 6.5 percent to $7.19. MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $13.57. Hecla Mining Co. fell 5.9 percent to $10.15. Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $10.31. Armstrong World Inds fell 5.1 percent to $41.64.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV