TULSA, Okla., Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Educational Development Corporation (Nasdaq:EDUC) ( http://www.edcpub.com ) today announced their quarterly cash dividend.
The Board of Directors has authorized a $0.12 per share cash dividend. The dividend will be paid on March 18, 2011 to shareholders of record March 11, 2011.
About Educational Development CorporationEducational Development Corporation sells children's books, including Usborne Books and the Kane/Miller line of international children's titles through a multi-level sales organization of independent consultants, through 5,000 retail stores and over the Internet. More than 1,600 different titles are available for children of all ages, with periodic new additions. The Educational Development logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5083
CONTACT: Educational Development Corporation Randall White, (918) 622-4522
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV