United Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: UBSI) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a first quarter 2011 dividend of $0.30 per share for shareholders of record as of March 11, 2011.
The dividend payout of approximately $13.1 million on 43.6 million shares is payable April 1, 2011. The annualized 2011 dividend of $1.20 per share equates to a yield of approximately 4.5% based on recent UBSI market prices. The dividend of $1.20 per share for year of 2010 represented the thirty-seventh consecutive year of dividend increases for United shareholders.
United Bankshares, with $7.2 billion in assets, has 111 full-service offices in West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, and Washington, D.C. United Bankshares stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market System under the quotation symbol " UBSI".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV