In an 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday, the bank outlined stock grants bestowed onto top executives, including CEO John Stumpf; David A. Hoyt, who runs wholesale banking, Mark Oman, who heads home and consumer finance; David Carroll, who heads wealth, brokerage and retirement services; and Carrie L. Tolstedt, who heads community banking.
However, performance shares were not awarded to Atkins, whose departure was announced on Feb. 8, though it takes effect Aug. 6. His replacement, Tim Sloan, was not awarded performance shares by the board's human resources committee either.
The lack of stock award to Atkins is the latest signal that his departure came under less-than-amicable circumstances. The abrupt announcement of his departure, with unusual terms, came as a shock to investors, leading to a sell-off in Wells Fargo shares for several days. After
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Lauren Tara LaCapra. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/laurenlacapra. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV