Dialogic Inc. (NASDAQ: DLGC), a leading provider of communications technologies that power advanced networks, today announced fourth quarter and full year financial results for the period ending December 31, 2010. As the merger between Dialogic Corporation and the former Veraz Networks, Inc. closed on October 1, 2010, these financial results reflect the first quarter of merged company operations.
As reflected below in the reconciliation of the Q4, 2010 Statement of Operations to Adjusted EBITDA, on a non-GAAP basis, Dialogic recorded:
- Revenue of $57.4 million, an 8% increase over the sum of the pre-merger non-GAAP Q3 revenues of the two entities
- Gross Margin of 63%
- Operating Expenses of $35.2 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $1.2 million
“In the fourth quarter, we delivered solid financial results, while introducing new products, investing in research and development, and integrating a global technology business,” said Nick Jensen, Dialogic’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “We are very pleased with the success of the merger thus far, and our revenue and bookings indicate the market’s acceptance of our technology solutions. We expect to realize additional cost savings from the merger as we complete the integration of the two companies in the coming quarters, which we believe will result in a normalized non-GAAP operating expense rate of $120 million on an annualized basis.”On a GAAP basis, Q4 revenue was $55.5 million, gross margins were 54%, operating expenses were $49.8 million and net loss attributable to common shareholders was $23.0 million or $0.74 per share. In accordance with GAAP, Dialogic’s 2010 financial results set forth below reflect Dialogic Corporation’s consolidated results for the first three quarters and the combined company’s results for the fourth quarter. Merger Integration Update Since completing the merger on October 1, 2010, the company has made significant progress in integrating the Dialogic and Veraz Networks businesses. A key benefit of the merger was the complementary product portfolios and technology platforms of the two entities, which are marketed and sold through existing channels to over 3,000 carrier and enterprise customers worldwide. Effective in Q1, 2011, Dialogic has organized our product and marketing groups into four new global business units:
- Bandwidth Optimization
- Value Added Services and Cloud Enablement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV