Somaxon Pharmaceuticals To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOMX), a specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that Richard W. Pascoe, Somaxon’s president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present at the following investor conferences:
- Monday, March 7, 2011 Cowen and Company 31st Annual Health Care ConferenceThe Boston Marriott Copley Place – Boston, MA4:00 p.m. ET (1:00 p.m. PT)
- Monday, March 14, 2011 Roth 23 rd Annual OC Growth Stock ConferenceThe Ritz Carlton – Laguna Niguel, CA12:30 p.m. ET (9:30 a.m. PT)
- Wednesday, March 16, 2011 Barclays Capital 2011 Global Healthcare ConferenceLoews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami, FL3:45 p.m. ET (12:45 p.m. PT)
A live webcast of each presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company’s Web site under Event Scheduler at www.somaxon.com. Each webcast will be accessible following conclusion of the live event and archived for approximately 90 days.
To be added to Somaxon Pharmaceuticals’ email list, please visit http://bit.ly/Somaxon-email-list.
About Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Headquartered in San Diego, CA, Somaxon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the in-licensing, development and commercialization of proprietary branded pharmaceutical products and of late-stage product candidates for the treatment of diseases and disorders in the central nervous system therapeutic area. Somaxon’s product Silenor ®, now available by prescription in the United States, is indicated for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty with sleep maintenance. For more information, please visit the company’s web site at www.somaxon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV