No. 2 Motorola Xoom
As Recon analyst Roger Entner says, the Xoom beats Apple's iPad at the tablet game -- at least until the iPad 2 arrives.
The dual-camera Xoom will run Adobe Flash, and it will be eventually upgradeable to Verizon's super-speedy LTE 4G data service. It also has a dual-core processor, 1 gigabyte of memory and 32 gigabytes of storage. But at $800, it runs up against the prices of powerful laptops and sits well above the basic iPad cost.
Apple's iPad 2 has a strong competitor, but not on price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV