No. 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab
Samsung's Galaxy Tab may be exhibit A for Apple's lack of urgency to cut prices. The 7-inch, touch-screen Android device arrived with a big splash in November during a New York debut party, but sales have been harder to track.
The Galaxy Tab sells for $500, or as low as $300 with a two-year data service contract with Sprint (S). With new tablets running the advanced Android Honeycomb software and the iPad 2 on its way, the Galaxy Tab is desperately in need of a relaunch.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV