No. 4 RIM PlayBook
At last count, RIM has had five preview-peek sessions featuring the long-anticipated PlayBook tablet.
Each peek is designed to tantalize potential buyers as well as buy time while developers try to get the product ready for sale.
The most recent speculation, stemming from RIM's PlayBook demo at the Mobile World Congress, included another mention that the tablet device will be compatible with some Android applications. This would help RIM avoid being left out of the app development market dominated by Apple and Google.But to date, RIM has offered no specific time for its PlayBook launch.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV