No. 5 HP TouchPad
This is the first fruit of HP's $1.2 billion acquisition of Palm last year. The touch-screen device is the same size as the iPad, and it's expected to arrive sometime this summer. Top features include a front-facing camera for video calls and Qualcomm's (QCOM) dual-core Snapdragon processor.
If the device does materialize, it will be a near duplicate of the iPad 2 without the Apple software or the 350,000 apps at the Apple App store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV