Analysts predict revenue of $1.01 billion, according to FactSet.
The company also faces potentially higher taxes on gambling in some of the states in which it operates, including Iowa and Florida. Isle of Capri has been able to persuade lawmakers that a tax hike will not help these states attract new business.
Within the next nine months, McDowell will transition into the role of chief executive officer while current CEO James B. Perry assumes the role executive chairman. McDowell said on the conference call that the company has begun its search for a chief financial officer to succeed her.
The company's stock rose 10 cents to $9.34 during Monday afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV