LOS ANGELES, Feb. 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highway Holdings Limited (Nasdaq:HIHO) today announced it is scheduled to make a presentation on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 4:05 p.m. CST at Rodman & Renshaw's Annual China Investment Conference to be held The Le Royal Meridien Hotel in Shanghai.
Roland Kohl, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Alan Chan, chief financial officer, will provide an overview of the company's business and its growth opportunities. A live webcast of the presentation will be available through the link www.highwayholdings.com and archived for a period of 30 days.
About Highway HoldingsHighway Holdings produces a wide variety of high-quality products for blue chip original equipment manufacturers -- from simple parts and components to sub-assemblies. It also manufactures finished products, such as LED lights, radio chimes and other electronic products. Highway Holdings' manufacturing facilities are located in Shenzhen in the People's Republic of China. Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, political and technological factors affecting the company's revenues, operations, markets, products and prices, and other factors discussed in the company's various filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation, the company's annual reports on Form 20-F.
CONTACT: Gary S. Maier Maier & Company, Inc. (310) 442-9852
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV