NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Medicis Pharmaceutical Corp. rose 22.2 percent to $31.54.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 12.9 percent to $31.21.
Arbor Realty Trust rose 10.3 percent to $7.39.Nationwide Health Properties Inc. rose 9.3 percent to $42.60. Trex Co Inc. rose 8.9 percent to $29.05. Pulse Electronics Corp. rose 8.1 percent to $5.85. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. rose 8.1 percent to $11.10. Starrett LS Co. rose 6.3 percent to $13.14. Capital Senior Living Corp. rose 6.3 percent to $8.48. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. rose 5.6 percent to $14.90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV